Call us: 607-962-7985
Serving the elderly home-bound and frail of the greater Corning-Painted Post area since 1966
- Meals delivered to homes by friendly volunteers Monday through Friday between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Two-thirds of the daily adult nutritional requirements in each delivery
> Hot meal consisting of an entree & two vegetables.
> A cold, light dinner bag containing: milk, juice, salad, bread, sandwich spread, fresh fruit, and occasionally
- Long-term or during recuperation
- Special diets accommodated as much as possible.
- Fee of $12 for each delivery of two meals to those under age 60.
- Voluntary contribution for eligible recipients aged 60 and over
- Improved health and nutrition
Preferred methods of payment are checks, money orders & Food Stamps. Cash payments are also accepted.
Interested in learning more about us?